Sweet Southern Casey

Sweet Southern Casey

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey everyone,
I just had to write to try and get some of your opinions on something. I went to town this morning to run some errands, including getting getting gas. Well, I live 15 miles from town and was really low on gas. Imagine my surprise when every gas station, convenience store etc. were out of gas. I managed to make it back home on what I had but I will have to call around before I try and go anywhere else. I think this is so ridiculous. And if you are lucky enough to find some, who can afford it ! Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way I did. Ofcourse there could be some benefits to being stuck at home, if you know what I mean. What better way to spend the day then in a nice big bed fucking the day away. I'm on the east coast and a noreaster is blowing through so its cold and rainy and boring. why don't you check out my website at www.nastysoutherngirl.com. then give me a call at 866-674-8387 ands lets fuck and suck the weekend away.

No comments: